Virtual builders have probably noticed that a new version of Lego Digital Designer available, which is the free builder application from the Lego company (see our previous post).
Version 3.0 brought these improvements:
- There is a new user interface. Instead of the grid we are now building on a transparent baseplate and there are other small changes.
- Round bricks can now built in between four other studs.
- The hinge tool got a bit more usable and there is the new hinge align tool.
- Bricks can now be organized into groups and templates.
- The building guide mode is completely new and more usable.