It is not because I don't have anything to write about. I don't promise daily updates in 2012 either, but I will go after some of the hotness.
Some hints of what will follow:
- It's not a secret that I am a big fan of cars from Mad Physicist. The Lead Sled replica is on my shelf for a long time, but now it sits next to a Ferrari Testarossa. More details will follow soon.
- The last piece from the big Technic cars, the 8860 is also on my shelf for some time now. It's time to share more details about it.
- I got several new Lego sets. For example a 5867 Creator car. I am very excited about this because Nathanael Kuipers built about 15 more variations, so now I can build those as well.
Gran Turismo from Nathaniel Kuipers-től. Now I have all bricks to build it :)
- I also got a 21011 Brandenburg Gate. I have always liked the Architecture series, I am happy that I own the only European building so far. It is so nice that I started thinking about other buildings I could build in a similar style. Born in Hungary, I have started building the Parliament of Hungary. We will see soon how far I get.
- I have found a serious problem with my Trabant. On its own it looks quite alright, but next to its friends it is obvious that it is not tall enough. It is just taller than the Ferrari Testarossa which does not look good. I hope to find somt time to fix that. It may need a substantial redesign though. At the moment I don't even dare to think about more cars.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year Rich in Lego!