Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mustang from bricks

Yesterday I have finally got all the missing packets containing Mustang parts. Of course I started building the Great Masterpiece immediately. This is the result:




I am quite happy with it. Of course I got new ideas while building it, for example I have realized that I could have made the interior of the door from tan colored panels. Maybe next time...

Until then some statistics:
  • total time spent: approx. 6 hours
  • total money spent: apporx. 40 USD
  • waiting for the bricks: 10 days
  • number of bricks: about 200 including the roof (not yet visible)
More images in the album. And a video:

4 comments:

  1. Cos i cant find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i like yor car cos it is in one color and it look's very very good.I heve never seen better car then that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    ReplyDelete